Tuesday 16 December 2008

When A Stranger Talk About Life ( I ).

Its almost 1 am on Wednesday morning...
I cant sleep neither can i concentrate studying...

In the middle of the morning mist, Im thinking about life...
Have u ever talk to a stranger, and the topic was life?
Or, have u ever talk with yourself, and find out he/she is totally a stranger??
Weird it may sound, but go and try it yourself...

Life?
Lately, there are voice in me, who always talk about life..
And, strange, its not me...

Share those what he said? Yes, here I am..
When a stranger talk to u about life, it makes u pause and thinking...

Life is full of twist (if u get what i meant..),
Its unecpected...

"Life is not what u want,
Or what u asked..
Neither not about what u get...

Life is about what u have,
what u granted for;
love it, used it and make full of it...

U always not getting what u asked for,
but for sure,
u get what u need the most.."

A teacher told me once, "the only constant thing in life, is CHANGES..."
And, realise it...
U cant change the way it is...
Neither u can change how it work...
Its either U change urself or adapting to it..

A friend said this, repeatitively,
"Yesterday was HISTORY,
Tomorrow are MYSTERY,
but TODAY is a GIFT; thats why it call PRESENT..."

U cant expect what u have tomorrow, what await u...

Life is not about yourself,
Or about OTHERS...
But I believe that life is about LIVING TOGETHER...

I might be a totally stranger to you,
But do take a time,
Think about this...

When A Stranger Talk About Life,
Its always (most of the time), about them..
But; belive me, no matter how,
Our life always intersecting..


So, it not strange when a stranger can teach u a lesson about life..

No comments: